We have experience particularly in creating WordPress websites for stores with or without e-commerce integration. Prices vary depending on the amount of work required to set your website up. For example, an e-commerce website with over 200 variable products along with a customer portal set up will take longer than a simple website.
Book an appointment for your professional staff photographs. Only pay $50/hour for the images with complimentary retouching and general edits added in. The images can either be burned onto a disc, put on a USB or shared through Dropbox.
Email us at email@example.com to book your appointment or click here to enquire.
Social Media Marketing
Setting up social media accounts along with find the right content and engaging with the right audience can be time consuming for a business owner to manage on their own. We want to provide you with a starter pack that includes Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, along with additional platforms like LinkedIn, Pinterest. At only $50/hour we can set up these platforms for you, provide a content planner with suggested posts and schedule the first 2 weeks of posting. Additional services like paid advertising will cost more. We want to provide you with the materials so that you will be able to easily maintain your platforms.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment or click here to enquire.
- Introductions and the initial discussion of what services you require
- Design options and initial suggestions we have come up with for your brand
- Some design changes are made on the spot based on your feedback
- Next appointment made for final revision and printing portal training
- Design files are revised in person and finalised at the end of the meeting.
This will be the time to make free revisions and be satisfied with the end product before it is put on the printing portal.
- All design files will be uploaded to the printing portal, which can only be accessed through a link that will be emailed to you at the meeting
- We will run through a printing portal tutorial to show you how to use the website
- Any modifications on the design materials will incur additional fees from this point on
- The printing options will be discussed and your first order will be processed (including any free stationery provided as part of a package deal)